BABY FOOD CHICKEN AND TOMATO RISOTTO PORRIDGE
Feel the taste of healthy and delicious food with our Baby Food Chicken and Tomato Risotto Porridge that's just so luscious!
Vitamins B6 and B12, iron, zinc, choline, selenium, and vitamin B3 are just a few of the elements found in chicken that newborns require to survive. When taken as a whole, these nutrients support antioxidant functions, provide energy for cells, produce healthy blood, support a keen sense of taste and smell, and improve brain health. A good dose of calcium, beta-carotene, B vitamins, and vitamin C is also found in tomato risotto porridge.
With Baby Food Chicken and Tomato Risotto Porridge, you don't have to wait for your baby to grow to feed them foods that'll make them go and glow!
THE REASON WHY THE KINDEST IS GOOD TO THE MIND AND BODY:
- Supervised by a pediatrician and a registered dietitian.
- A skilled French Chef examines recipes that maximize the original taste of the ingredients.
- NO chemical seasonings, colorings, fragrance, or preservatives.
Assorted soup stock (bonito flakes, dried sardines, dried shiitake mushrooms, kelp), vegetables (onions, yellow zucchini, carrots, spinach, garlic), rice (domestic), chicken breast minced, tomato paste, chicken liver paste (chicken liver, chicken heart, vegetable broth (radish, carrot, onion, turnip, kelp, dried shiitake mushrooms), enoki, eringi, shiitake mushrooms, mashed maitake mushrooms), scratch, DHA oil, (some contain chicken).
Sterilization Method: Sealed in an airtight container and sterilized by heating under pressure.
EXPIRATION DATE: September 27, 2024
Instruction in re-heating it to the microwave:
- Transfer the contents to a microwave-compatible container and cover it with plastic wrap.
- Warm it at 500W for about 20-30 seconds.
- When taking off the wrap, the hot contents may splash, please note on it.
You can also warm it up using boiling water!
Storage Method: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
- This product may contain manufacturing plants, shrimp, crab, egg, milk ingredients, wheat, we also produce products containing buckwheat noodles and peanuts.
- If you want to warm it up, check the temperature first before giving it to your child.
- Please consume it as soon as possible after opening.