BABY FOOD FLUFFY OYAKODON WITH MINCED CHICKEN
The best thing that a momma can do for her baby is to feed them a nutritious but also healthy baby food. Get all of those with our Baby Food Fluffy Oyakodon with Minced Chicken!
In addition to being a good source of protein, fat, Vitamins A, D, E, and B12, and Choline, eggs are a great source of iron. For our kids, eggs have so much to offer. They are the foundation of a diet that will enable children to develop into healthy, robust, and intelligent adults. Thus, try your best to give your children eggs.
With Baby Food Fluffy Oyakodon with Minced Chicken, you don't have to wait for your baby to grow to feed them foods that'll make them go and glow!
THE REASON WHY THE KINDEST IS GOOD TO THE MIND AND BODY:
- Supervised by a pediatrician and a registered dietitian.
- A skilled French Chef examines recipes that maximize the original taste of the ingredients.
- NO chemical seasonings, colorings, fragrance, or preservatives.
Bonito broth (katsuobushi powder), minced chicken (domestic), carrot, onion, egg, red paprika, real mirin, vegetable dashi paste (radish, carrot onion, turnip, dried shiitake mushroom, kelp), rice flour starch, sho Uyo, shiitake mushroom/Citric Acid Ca, pyrolin iron acid, V.D, (some include eggs, wheat, soybeans and chicken)
Sterilization Method: Sealed in an airtight container and sterilized by heating under pressure.
Storage Method: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
EXPIRATION DATE: August 09, 2023
Nutrition facts label (per 100g per bag):
- Energy 54kcal
- Protein 4.7g
- Fat 1.3g
- Carbohydrate 5.9g
- Salt equivalent 0.3g
- Calcium 70mg
- Iron 1.9mg
- Vitamin D 2.0mcg
Instruction in re-heating it to the microwave:
- Transfer the contents to a microwave-compatible container and cover it with plastic wrap.
- Warm it at 500W for about 20-30 seconds.
- When taking off the wrap, the hot contents may splash, please note on it.
You can also warm it up using boiling water!
- This product may contain manufacturing plants, shrimp, crab, egg, milk ingredients, wheat, we also produce products containing buckwheat noodles and peanuts.
- If you want to warm it up, check the temperature first before giving it to your child.
- Please consume it as soon as possible after opening.