BABY FOOD JAPANESE STYLE HAMBURGER WITH HORSE MACKEREL
Serve your baby a meal that they deserve and with the best possible taste and nutrition!
An excellent source of vitamins A, D, and B12 is horse mackerel. It contains significant amounts of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. The exact figures will change depending on the fat content.
You also provide your body B vitamins, iron, zinc, niacin, and other vitamins and minerals when you consume a burger. You can increase your energy levels when your body is properly fueled.
With Baby Food Japanese Style Hamburger with Horse Mackerel, you don't have to wait for your baby to grow to feed them foods that'll make them go and glow!
THE REASON WHY THE KINDEST IS GOOD TO THE MIND AND BODY:
- Supervised by a pediatrician and a registered dietitian.
- A skilled French Chef examines recipes that maximize the original taste of the ingredients.
- NO chemical seasonings, colorings, fragrance, or preservatives.
Aji hamburger steak (tofu, onion puree, minced aji, vegetable dashi papaya, okara powder starch, etc.) (manufactured in Japan), vegetables (carrots, onions, large bonito broth, enoki, starch, mirin, soy sauce, DHA oil, ginger juice puderun Acid Ca, citric acid Ca, iron pyrophosphate, (some contain wheat and soybeans)
Sterilization Method: Sealed in an airtight container and sterilized by heating under pressure.
EXPIRATION DATE: October 10, 2024
Nutrition facts label (per 100g per bag):
- Energy 50kcal
- Protein 2.4g
- Fat 1.0g
- Carbohydrate 7.8g
- Sal equivalent 0.22g
- Calcium 100mg
- Iron 2.1mg
- DHA 63.0mg
Instruction in re-heating it to the microwave:
- Transfer the contents to a microwave-compatible container and cover it with plastic wrap.
- Warm it at 500W for about 20-30 seconds.
- When taking off the wrap, the hot contents may splash, please note on it.
You can also warm it up using boiling water!
- This product may contain manufacturing plants, shrimp, crab, egg, milk ingredients, wheat, we also produce products containing buckwheat noodles and peanuts.
- If you want to warm it up, check the temperature first before giving it to your child.
- Please consume it as soon as possible after opening.