BABY FOOD MELLOW CURRY RISOTTO WITH CHEESE FLAVOR
Give your boring baby food a fix and try Baby Food Mellow Curry Risotto with Cheese Flavor with a twist!
For infants and young children, cheese can be a nutritious, well-balanced portion of their diet because it contains calcium, protein, and vitamins. Curry has a distinct, strong flavor that will help baby and children's palates develop while also assisting in the reduction of any disease-causing inflammation.
With Baby Food Mellow Curry Risotto with Cheese Flavor, you don't have to wait for your baby to grow to feed them foods that'll make them go and glow!
THE REASON WHY THE KINDEST IS GOOD TO THE MIND AND BODY:
- Supervised by a pediatrician and a registered dietitian.
- A skilled French Chef examines recipes that maximize the original taste of the ingredients.
- NO chemical seasonings, colorings, fragrance, or preservatives.
Vegetables (onion, carrot, potato, corn, red paprika), minced chicken (domestic), rice (domestic), bonito broth, vegetable dashi paste (radish, “carrot, onion, turnip, dried shiitake mushroom, kelp), cheese butter, tomato paste, grated garlic, spices, salt/Ca citrate, iron pyrophosphate, (some contain milk ingredients and chicken)”
Sterilization Method: Sealed in an airtight container and sterilized by heating under pressure.
Storage Method: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
EXPIRATION DATE: October 10, 2024
Nutrition facts label (per 120g per bag):
- Energy 108kcal
- Protein 5.80
- Fat 2.6g
- Carbohydrate 15.4g
- Salt equivalent 0.30g
- Calcium 98.4mg
- Iron 1.2mg
- Vitamin A 42mcg
Instruction in re-heating it to the microwave:
- Transfer the contents to a microwave-compatible container and cover it with plastic wrap.
- Warm it at 500W for about 20-30 seconds.
- When taking off the wrap, the hot contents may splash, please note on it.
You can also warm it up using boiling water!
- This product may contain manufacturing plants, shrimp, crab, egg, milk ingredients, wheat, we also produce products containing buckwheat noodles and peanuts.
- If you want to warm it up, check the temperature first before giving it to your child.
- Please consume it as soon as possible after opening.