BABY FOOD MINCED PORK MEAT PASTA
Delizioso! Give your baby a real Italian experience with this Baby Food Minced Pork Meat Pasta!
Protein, vitamin B12, choline, zinc, and other vital elements are all abundant in minced pork meat. Selenium, potassium, and vitamin D are also present in trace amounts.Pasta is a good source of energy, which is crucial for growing children, as well as fiber, B vitamins, and a little amount of protein.
With Baby Food Minced Pork Meat Pasta, you don't have to wait for your baby to grow to feed them foods that'll make them go and glow!
THE REASON WHY THE KINDEST IS GOOD TO THE MIND AND BODY:
- Supervised by a pediatrician and a registered dietitian.
- A skilled French Chef examines recipes that maximize the original taste of the ingredients.
- NO chemical seasonings, colorings, fragrance, or preservatives.
Tomato Puree (manufactured in black), pasta, vegetables (onion, carrot, celery, eggplant, paprika), pork, bonito broth, tomato paste, mushroom extract, boiled mushrooms, chicken liver paste (chicken liver, chicken heart, vegetable broth, enoki, eringi, maitake mushrooms, mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms), grated garlic, salt/citric acid, iron pyrophosphate, V.A, (some include wheat, chicken, and pork)
Sterilization Method: Sealed in an airtight container and sterilized by heating under pressure.
Storage Method: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
EXPIRATION DATE: December 12, 2023
Nutrition facts label (per 120g per bag):
- Energy 72kcal
- Protein 3.2g
- Fat 1.7g
- Carbohydrate 10.9g
- Salt equivalent 0.16g
- Calcium 60mg
- Iron 1.4mg
- Vitamin A 62mcg
Instruction in re-heating it to the microwave:
- Transfer the contents to a microwave-compatible container and cover it with plastic wrap.
- Warm it at 500W for about 20-30 seconds.
- When taking off the wrap, the hot contents may splash, please note on it.
You can also warm it up using boiling water!
- This product may contain manufacturing plants, shrimp, crab, egg, milk ingredients, wheat, we also produce products containing buckwheat noodles and peanuts.
- If you want to warm it up, check the temperature first before giving it to your child.
- Please consume it as soon as possible after opening.