BABY FOOD SALMON CREAM STEW
Don't settle for the common and feed your baby some salmon!
Salmon's high concentration of omega-3 fatty acids, a type of healthy fat with a long list of health advantages, has won it a permanent spot on the list of superfoods. Where to start: Omega-3s may aid in lowering body-wide inflammation.
With Baby Food Salmon Cream Stew, you don't have to wait for your baby to grow to feed them foods that'll make them go and glow!
THE REASON WHY THE KINDEST IS GOOD TO THE MIND AND BODY:
- Supervised by a pediatrician and a registered dietitian.
- A skilled French Chef examines recipes that maximize the original taste of the ingredients.
- NO chemical seasonings, colorings, fragrance, or preservatives.
Vegetables (green onions, potatoes, carrots, corn, salmon sticks (Omoe, vegetable broth paste onion pew, okara, green onions, starch, spices) (manufactured in fish), milk, chicken extract, mushrooms, butter, flour, DHA oil/Ca gluconate, Ca citrate, iron pyrophosphate, (some contain milk ingredients, wheat, salmon, soybeans, chicken).
Sterilization Method: Sealed in an airtight container and sterilized by heating under pressure.
EXPIRATION DATE: December 02, 2023
Nutrition facts label (per 100g per bag):
- Energy 86kcal
- Protein 3.7g
- Fat 3.5g
- Carbohydrate 10.0g
- Salt equivalent 0.08g
- Calcium 130mg
- Iron 1.9mg
- Vitamin A 80mcg
Instruction in re-heating it to the microwave:
- Transfer the contents to a microwave-compatible container and cover it with plastic wrap.
- Warm it at 500W for about 20-30 seconds.
- When taking off the wrap, the hot contents may splash, please note on it.
You can also warm it up using boiling water!
- This product may contain manufacturing plants, shrimp, crab, egg, milk ingredients, wheat, we also produce products containing buckwheat noodles and peanuts.
- If you want to warm it up, check the temperature first before giving it to your child.
- Please consume it as soon as possible after opening.