BABY FOOD SWEET POTATO PUREE
What's better than a tomato? Nothing but a sweet potato!
You can get 400% of your daily requirement for vitamin A from only one sweet potato. Your immune system, your body's line of defense against infection, and your eyes both benefit from this. Additionally, it benefits your heart and kidneys as well as your reproductive system. The sweet potato is best consumed at lunchtime. After eating, the body needs 4-5 hours to absorb the calcium in sweet potatoes; however, exposure to sunlight from 2 to 5 pm can speed up this process.
With Baby Food Sweet Potato Puree, you don't have to wait for your baby to grow to feed them foods that'll make them go and glow!
THE REASON WHY THE KINDEST IS GOOD TO THE MIND AND BODY:
- Supervised by a pediatrician and a registered dietitian.
- A skilled French Chef examines recipes that maximize the original taste of the ingredients.
- NO chemical seasonings, colorings, fragrance, or preservatives.
Sweet Potato (domestic)
Sterilization Method: Sealed in an airtight container and sterilized by heating under pressure.
EXPIRATION DATE: June 13, 2024
Storage Method: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
- This product may contain manufacturing plants, shrimp, crab, egg, milk ingredients, wheat, we also produce products containing buckwheat noodles and peanuts.
- If you want to warm it up, check the temperature first before giving it to your child.
- Please consume it as soon as possible after opening.