A baby's skin is thinner and more delicate than an adult's skin. Body soaps for adults contain many highly irritating ingredients, additives, and fragrances, but baby soap contains as few of these ingredients as possible to gently wash baby's skin. is made to In addition, one bottle of baby soap can be used to wash not only the baby's body but also the head.
Belta Baby Soap's biggest commitment is to "do not wash too much". Focusing on the burden on the baby's skin, we are particular about washing with non-foaming milk.
Belta Baby Soap Ingredients:
Water, olive fruit oil, DPG, talc, jojoba seed oil, rice bran oil, behenyl alcohol, water-added polyisobutene, coconut oil alkyl glucoside, glyceryl stearate, lauramidopropyl betaine, PPG-28 buteth-35, di(phytosteryl lauroyl glutamate) /octyldodecyl), polysorbate 80, PEG-75 stearate, xanthan gum, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, lavender oil
Tests made for the product:
- Patch Test
- Stinging Test
- Allergy Test
How to use:
Wet hair and body well with lukewarm water, apply directly, gently massage while stretching, wash gently, and rinse thoroughly.
Approximate usage amount:
It is a guideline for using 2 to 3 pushes for the whole body at around 6 months of age. For children who are older or younger than this, apply the product to the extent that the whiteness of the skin remains, and adjust accordingly. Please use while adjusting the amount and length of hair as appropriate.
- Properly check that there are no abnormalities on your skin before using.
- Should this disagree with your skin, do not use. If you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) or darkening during or after use, or if you experience similar symptoms in direct sunlight, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. We recommend that you consult with If you continue to use it as it is, the symptoms may worsen.
- Do not use it on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
- Be careful not to get this in your eyes.
- Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately with water without rubbing.
- If a foreign object remains in your eyes, consult an ophthalmologist.
It is also recommended for adults that have sensitive skin!