is a group of carbohydrates that plays an important role in nutrition. It is a structure composed of 3 to 10 monosaccharides, or simple sugars, that are linked together.
is classified as a type of prebiotic which is a compound that is not digested by the body but used as fuel and metabolized by the beneficial bacteria in the gut. It has been linked to a long list of health benefits, ranging from enhanced immune function to improve digestive health and beyond.
- Relieves constipation with regulation your stomach
- Improves immune function and protects infection
- Support both babies and adults
- Effective for constipation during pregnancy
- Sterilized bifidobacteria
- Acacia dietary fiber
Belta Folic Acid for Women
A supplement for women that’s specially formulated to provide essential nutrients needed before, during, and after pregnancy
- Meets daily recommended folic acid dosage of 400mcg
- 100% yeast-derived folic acid
- Contains 27 types of minerals and vitamins
- Contains 20mg iron and 250mg calcium
- Contains 5 all-natural beauty components (swallow's nest, hyaluronic acid, collagen, black vinegar moromi, and salmon calcium)
- Made from 23 kinds of vegetables
- Small-size tablets that are easy to take
- Provides nutritional support for healthy female fertility
- Assists in the healthy production of red blood cells
- Helps regulate menstrual cycle and treat infertility in women with PCOS
- Reduces the risk of birth defects such as spina bifida/neural tube defects
- Supports baby's brain, visual motor skills, and hearing development
- Supports baby's normal intelligence and IQ development
How to take?
Take 1 spoon (2g) a day as a guide and dissolve in water or lukewarm water.
Adequate intake per day. Please adjust the amount according to your child’s age and physical condition:
- Newborn - 6 months old
- 6 months - 1 year old
- 1 year old and over
Belta Folic Acid Women:
Take 4 tablets per day, one tablet every after meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and one before bedtime.