Contains 65 types of industry-leading serum ingredients. A serum hair color treatment that pursues salon-quality hair dyeing power and aging care. For the aging generation who are worried about gray hair, let's grow rich hair with firmness, elasticity, and luster while taking care of gray hair without stress with Bertha Hair Color Treatment, which is gentle on the scalp but dyes well.
Ingredients of Belta Hair Color Treatment:
- Contains 65 types of industry-leading serum ingredients
- 33 botanical ingredients and 7 beauty oils
- Contains 3 types of aging care "nano ingredients"
- NanoRepair-EL - Reacts to the heat of the dryer to give semi-permanent elasticity to the hair.
- NanoRepair™-CMC - It restores the hair breaking strength that has decreased due to damage and suppresses the occurrence of split ends and hair breakage.
How to use:
Step 1: After using a shampoo, wipe the moisture from your hair with a towel and take an appropriate amount on your palm.
Step 2: Apply evenly to the entire hair, leave it for about 5 to 15 minutes, and rinse until the colored water disappears.
Step 3: Wipe off the moisture from your hair with a towel, and dry it thoroughly with a hair dryer.
- Persons with allergies or sensitive skin should perform a patch test on the inside of the arm, etc., and check for any abnormalities such as itching or irritation before using.
- Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness and irritation during or after use, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
- Do not use it on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
- Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately.
- Do not use it on anything other than hair.
- Please be aware that if the pigment adheres to the towel or bathtub, it may not come off.
- After use, close the lid tightly, avoid high or low temperatures, direct sunlight, and keep out of reach of infants.
- Even if the colored water does not come out when rinsing, there is a possibility that the color will fade or transfer to clothing for a few days.
- It is not a hair dye.
- Each time you use it, your hair will gradually become shaded, but depending on your hair type, the color and coloring effect will vary slightly.
- If it gets on clothes or cloth, it will not come off. In addition, please be aware that the color may fade and transfer to clothes, towels, bedding, etc. due to insufficient rinsing, rain, sweat, use of hair growth agents, hair care agents, etc.