What is Pueraria?
Pueraria, the official name of which is Pueraria Mirifica, is a leguminous plant. Raised in a very limited area centered on Thailand, it works on the beauty of women.
Pueraria Mirifica contains about 40 times more isoflavones than soybeans. Isoflavone is a very happy ingredient for women that supports beauty and health. Pueraria mirifica, which contains a large amount of isoflavones, is attracting attention from women all over the world so that they can stay beautiful and healthy forever.
4 types of naturally derived refreshing ingredients:
- Lemon balm - A member of the Labiatae family that can be expected to provide refreshing care, and a member of the mint family.
- L-Tryptophan - One of the essential amino acids. Arrange the cycle.
- Rosemary - Known as a relaxing herb, it is refreshing and bright.
- St john's wort - In Europe, it is called "the herb that wards off demons".
4 types of beauty ingredients:
- Horse placenta - It contains about 250 times more amino acids than pig placenta.
- Fermented hyaluronic acid - Familiar ingredients with reliable beauty effects and high safety.
- Pomegranate extract - Rich in ingredients that support femininity and vitality.
- Marine collagen - 7 times the beauty effect of animal collagen.
Recommended daily intake per 3 grains (1.05g)
- Energy 2.66kcal
- Protein 0.36g
- Lipid 0.04g
- Carbohydrate 0.46g
- Salt equivalent 0.005g
The figures are approximate values.
How to take:
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules a day with water or lukewarm water.
Pueraria Mirifica contains female hormone (estrogen)-like substances, so it may affect the body (irregular bleeding, irregular menstruation, etc.). In addition, the symptoms of people with liver damage may become more serious.
Those who are pregnant/lactating, before menarche, or have underlying diseases (uterine cancer, endometrial hyperplasia, breast cancer, etc. whose symptoms may be exacerbated by the action of female hormones) (not currently undergoing treatment) (including those who have received treatment in the past), and those who are taking medicine should refrain from taking it.
If you feel any change in your physical condition, immediately stop taking it and consult a doctor.
Store in a cool place away from high temperatures, humidity and direct sunlight.