A 100% natural food-grade Konjac sponge from Japan that deeply cleanses and gently exfoliates the skin, while hydrating the skin and keeping its pH balance
- Deeply cleanses skin pores
- Effectively removes dead skin cells, blackheads, dirt, and oil
- Eliminates excess sebum
- Gently exfoliates skin
- Hydrates skin and balances pH
- 100% natural, sustainable, and biodegradable
- Free from toxic and harmful chemicals, preservatives, and irritants
- Cruelty-free & Non-GMO
- Perfect for all skin types including sensitive skin
- Suitable for everyone from babies, women, and men
- Can be used with or without soap or cleanser
- How To Use
- Soak Binotama into clean water to soften the fibers.
- Gently massage onto skin in circular motion. (You may apply soap or your favorite facial cleanser onto the sponge first before massaging it to the skin.)
- Thoroughly rinse the sponge and squeeze out excess moisture.
- Hang to dry, or thoroughly wash and drain then place inside the refrigerator.
- Like all natural fibers, konjac root degrades over time, so we suggest replacing it every 30 days.
Konjac root powder, water