It takes two to conceive, and Belta Folic Acid Combo is the best bundle for couples that are trying. Women can take the Belta Folic Acid for Women to support their fertility and reproductive health while men can take Belta Folic Acid for Men to improve sperm count and quality. Together, they increase their chances of conception. Hours of research could go into knowing what supplements to take to maximize your strength and help your baby grow and Omega-3 and Folic Acid may be a key vitamin for fertility that you’re missing.
When you start taking fertility supplements is totally at your discretion. You may be encouraged to starting taking folic acid, probiotics, or magnesium a few months before you start trying for a baby or when you conceive.
According to a study Omega-3 deficiency is a key issue around the world. While taking a supplement while trying to conceive and throughout pregnancy will help you and your baby maintain strength, it could also be a crucial part of recovering from birth. A baby’s brain grows rapidly until the age of three and DHA is an important component of breast milk. Whether you have a vaginal birth or a C-Section there is some trauma in the body when giving birth, there are nutrients that can support tissue repair and healing.
Benefits of Belta Folic Acid for Women
- Provides nutritional support for healthy female fertility
- Supports a healthy balance of the hormones that govern your menstrual cycle
- Helps treat infertility in women with PCOS
- Assists in the healthy production of red blood cells
- Reduces the risk of birth defects such as spina bifida/neural tube defects
- Supports baby's brain, visual motor skills, hearing development, normal intelligence, and IQ development during pregnancy
- Provides nutritional support for healthy male fertility
- Increases sperm count
- Improves sperm motility, vitality, and overall quality
- Helps in the maintenance of general well-being
Benefits of Omega 3
- Brain health
- Heart health
- Eye health
- Slows aging process
- Boosts energy level
- 400mcg Folic Acid for women and 200mcg Folic Acid for men
- 20mg Iron
- 250mg Calcium
- 13 vitamins (Vitamin C, Niacin, Folic Acid, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Inositol, Beta Carotene, Biotin)
- 14 minerals (Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Copper, Zinc, Manganese, Selenium, Molybdenum, Iodine, Iron, Sodium, Chromium, Fluorine)
- 20 kinds of amino acids (Lysine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Methionine, Valine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Arginine, Tyrosine, Alanine, Glycine, Proline, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Hydroxyproline, Hydroxylysine
What's in the pouch?
- 2 pouches = 150 soft gel capsules good for 1 month consumption
- Take 5 caps / day to achieve the exact amount 241.8mg DHA and 360mg EPA.
Folic Acid Women:
- 120 tables for 1 month consumption
- Take 4 tablets per day, one tablet every after meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and one before bedtime.
Folic Acid for Men:
- 60 tablets for 1 month consumption
- Take 2 tablets per day, one in the morning and one before bedtime.